Below is a list of all MORE publications to date. Further scientific publications will be added when available.
- Fassbender, D., Zakharov, V., & Minav, T. (2021). Utilization of electric prime movers in hydraulic heavy-duty-mobile-machine implement systems. Automation in Construction, 132, 103964. 10.1016/j.autcon.2021.103964
- Fassbender, D., & Minav, T. (2021, June). An Algorithm for the Broad Evaluation of Potential Matches between Actuator Concepts and Heavy-Duty Mobile Applications. In Actuators (Vol. 10, No. 6, p. 111). Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute. https://doi.org/10.3390/act10060111
- Forte, P., Mannucci, A., Andreasson, H., & Pecora, F. (2021). Online Task Assignment and Coordination in Multi-Robot Fleets. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 6(3), 4584-4591. 10.1109/LRA.2021.3068918
- Fassbender, D., Minav, T., Brach, C., Huhtala, K. (2021). Improving the Energy Efficiency of Single Actuators with High Energy Consumption: An Electro-Hydraulic Extension of Conventional Multi-Actuator Load-Sensing Systems. In SICFP’21 The 17th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power. Proceeding of the 17th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power
- Fassbender, D., & Minav, T. (2020). Finding the Perfect Match: Different Heavy-Duty Mobile Applications Call for Different Actuators. In Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute Proceedings (Vol. 64, No. 1, p. 22). https://doi.org/10.3390/IeCAT2020-08524 Proceedings of 1st International Electronic Conference on Actuator Technology: Materials, Devices and Applications session Actuators for aircrafts and on- and off-road vehicles/machines
- Forte, P., Mannucci, A., Andreasson, H., Pecora, F. (2021, 4.-5. August). Construction Site Automation: Open Challenges for
Planning and Robotics. At PlanRob 2021 at ICAPS 21 – 9th ICAPS Workshop on Planning and Robotics (PlanRob)